Willows Estate is located in an attractive well treed setting on Yonge Street in Aurora, just north of Toronto. We are easily accessible by public transit and offer convenient on-site parking facilities. We take special pride in our meals with a home cooked touch.
- Bright and attractively decorated, modern two level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 84 beds (private, semi-private, two person basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Located within minutes of two large hospitals and emergency services
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Beautiful garden and patio areas
- Active social and recreation program
- Resident Council
- Air conditioning may not available in some resident rooms.
Residents are encouraged to take part in the life of Aurora and we invite local townspeople to become involved in our home. Our outings include shopping excursions, visits to area farms and theatre outings. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly. Volunteers add much to the good times we have at our theme days, birthday parties, holiday events and celebrations.