West Lake Terrace is located on spacious grounds in the countryside just outside Picton in historic Prince Edward County. We overlook West Lake and the popular Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- Attractively decorated, single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 47 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Located within minutes of the Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital in Picton
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Garden and patio area
- Active social and recreation program
- Physiotherapy services
- Resident Council
West Lake Terrace enjoys strong community support. Based on our belief that residents continue to be valued citizens, we encourage them to take part in the life of the surrounding community and invite people from this area to become involved in our home. Our outings include picnics and fishing, the local fair, Thousand Islands boat cruises and bus tours. Our dedicated volunteers add much to the good times we have at our summer barbecues, annual bazaars, shopping excursions, holiday dinners and celebrations. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.
Visit West Lake Terrace
You are welcome to join us for a tour of our home. To find out more about our home or to book a tour please contact:
E-mail: [email protected]
West Lake Terrace
R. R. 1, 1673 County Rd. #12
Picton, ON K0K 2T0
Telephone: (613) 393-2055
Facsimile: (613) 393-2592
West Lake Terrace Contact ListWest Lake Terrace - (613) 393-2055
1673 County Rd. #12
Picton, Ontario K0K 2T0
|Darlene Copegog-Hamilton||ADMINISTRATOR||[email protected]
|Tracy Dowdall||DIRECTOR OF CARE||[email protected]
|Amy Harper||IPAC LEAD||[email protected]
|Angelica Nyman||OFFICE MANAGER ||[email protected]|
|Susan Bell||DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS ||[email protected]|
West Lake families will get special photos of their loved ones this holiday season
The families of West Lake Terrace residents will be receiving a special Christmas-themed photo of their loved ones this holiday season, thanks to the ingenuity of the Prince Edward County long-term care home’s team members.