Springdale Country Manor is a licensed and accredited, long-term care residence in a quiet country setting just outside of Peterborough. Our dedicated staff provides compassionate, supportive and professional care and services to 68 residents with varying interests
- Attractively decorated, modern single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 68 beds (private, semi-private and 2 bed basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Located within minutes of the Peterborough Regional Health Care Centre
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Enclosed garden and patio area
- Active social and recreation program
- Physiotherapy services
- Resident Council
Springdale Country Manor enjoys strong community support. Based on our belief that residents continue to be valued citizens, we encourage them to take part in the life of the surrounding community and invite people from this area to become involved in our home. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly. Volunteers add much to the good times we have at our theme days, birthday parties, holiday events and celebrations.