Smiths Falls, Ontario
Rosebridge Manor is located on extensive grounds in a quiet country setting near Smiths Falls, Ontario. Our deck and gazebo provide the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors in peaceful country surroundings
- Attractively decorated, single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 78 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Professionally supported by the psychogeriatric outreach team at Brockville Psychiatric Hospital.
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Garden and patio area
- Active social and recreation program
- Physiotherapy services
- Resident Council
Residents are encouraged to take part in community life and we invite area people to become involved in our home. Outings include picnics by the Rideau Canal, luncheons, and visits to local farms, and our rural setting is ideal for berry picking and corn roasts. Our dedicated volunteers add much to the good times we have at our summer barbecues, birthday parties, annual bazaars, holiday dinners and celebrations. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.