Country Terrace is nestled among evergreens on 9.44 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds located in Komoka, Ontario a short 15 minute drive from London.
- Country atmosphere
- Bright and attractively decorated, modern single level home
- Enclosed garden and patio areas, gazebo
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 120 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Fireplace lounge
- Committed to staff education
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Active social and recreation program
- Resident Council and active Family Council
- Visitors are welcome to join residents for a visit on our patio, or enjoy our comfortable lounge and spacious dining room.
Residents are encouraged to take part in community activities and we invite local townspeople to become involved in our home. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly. Volunteers add much to the good times we have at our summer barbecues, birthday parties, pub nights, holiday dinners and other special celebrations.