OMNI Health Care hosted its 2018 Quality Forum at Fern Resort Sept. 26-28, an event that brought managers from the organization’s 18 long-term care homes together to learn from others, share ideas with colleagues and experience the solidarity of the OMNI family.
About OMNI Health Care
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud OMNI Health Care contributed a whooping 23 entries.
Entries by OMNI Health Care
Community engagement is an important part of life at OMNI Health Care, and it’s a facet of the organization’s culture OMNI’s 18 long-term care homes have been focusing on enhancing.
This spring, OMNI Health Care was awarded funding from the province to build a new Riverview Manor and renovate three of its other long-term care homes – Pleasant Meadow Manor, Almonte Country Haven and Woodland Villa. Construction on the four projects will start in fall 2019 and will be completed by December 2022.
Judging by many of the stories The OMNIway has covered recently, it’s hard not to notice the spirit of community that flows through each of OMNI Health Care’s 18 long-term care homes.
We’re in a new year, and 2018 is stacking up to a busy one for OMNI Health Care, with a lot going on within the organization and the long-term care sector at large.
The OMNIway would like to wish all of our readers a happy and healthy holiday season. We will resume publishing on Tuesday, Jan. 2.
The main ingredient that makes OMNI Health Care’s culture vibrant and the quality of care high in the organization’s 18 long-term care homes has always been its people.
National Seniors Day was recognized across Canada on Oct. 1. The day, which is endorsed annually by the Government of Canada, is aimed at honouring older adults and celebrating their achievements and gifts.
OMNI Health Care team members working in the organization’s 18 long-term care homes demonstrated at the 2017 Quality Forum their understanding of what quality is, how important quality is to the residents they serve and their eagerness to deliver quality experiences.
OMNI is in the people business. We’re people caring for people, so the concept of taking care of business is not just about the numbers, it’s not about any single aspect of the organization, it’s about taking care of all aspects of the organization that supports the concept of people taking care of people.
- Resident Chris Todd receives Frost Manor’s Lifetime Achievement Award for her dedication to nursingNovember 15, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Environmental services worker Tanya Smith is always striving to make people’s day a little brighterNovember 14, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Kentwood Park kicks off annual letter-writing campaign with a partyNovember 13, 2018 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Amazing Quest for Quality Care makes its second appearance at OMNI’s Quality ForumOctober 24, 2018 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Woodland Country Fair brings local community togetherSeptember 21, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) Village Green’s 40th anniversary will be a celebration of the people who’ve made the home successfulAugust 27, 2018 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197