Residents of Willows Estate have a heartfelt message for the world during this time of uncertainty.
About Natalie Hamilton
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Natalie Hamilton contributed a whooping 180 entries.
With a recent increase in the number of residents who are cognitively well, Willows Estate has been striving to offer interesting activities to engage this population of men and women who live at the Aurora long-term care home.
From peeling carrots for a homemade soup to tasting avocadoes while blindfolded, residents are actively participating in current Nutrition Month activities at Maplewood.
From the female caregivers to the women who reside at Willows Estate, the Aurora long-term care home joined the worldwide effort to celebrate International Women’s Day March 8.
As Rosebridge Manor builds its Behavioural Supports Ontario (BSO) team, personal support worker (PSW) Richard Barr says the best training he has received by far was during a session at Village Green.
A resident’s recent kudos about staff proved to be just what the doctor ordered for a morale boost at West Lake Terrace.
From the engagement of the entire staff to how well the home is organized, Molly Headrick stepped away from Village Green recently impressed with the long-term care home’s Behavioural Supports Ontario (BSO) efforts.
Rosebridge Manor had a lovin’ feeling in store for Valentine’s Day.
A life enrichment aide (LEA) will be sharing with Willows Estate residents the importance of black Canadians’ contribution to the culture of the country.
A microwave oven, a tea kettle, a slow-cooker and a coffee machine – these were the housewarming gifts West Lake Terrace offered Neal Harvey, a former resident of the Prince Edward County long-term care home, who moved into his own apartment in Bowmanville Feb. 1.
- Streamway Villa welcomes back in-house entertainmentNovember 26, 2021 - 6:45 am
- OMNI homes in Northumberland-Peterborough South receive additional funding to increase staffing, hours of careNovember 25, 2021 - 6:45 am
- Door decorating contest ushers in the holiday season at West Lake TerraceNovember 24, 2021 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Company donates video of Streamway Villa residents having safe fun during the pandemicAugust 7, 2020 - 6:45 am
- ‘Parade’ of cars turns up to support Riverview Manor residents and staffApril 28, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Forest Hill residents make video thanking Trinity Presbyterian Church for Christmas giftsFebruary 20, 2020 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197