When Kim Williams recently had a chance to mentor her peers, it ignited within her a desire to become a manager.
About Natalie Hamilton
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Natalie Hamilton contributed a whooping 180 entries.
OMNI Health Care homes are prioritizing keeping residents’ spirits up during the COVID-19 pandemic by ensuring they still connect with family members.
As the temperatures rise, Pleasant Meadow Manor is helping residents keep their cool with cold treats and beverages.
As the life enrichment aide (LEA) settles residents in for a movie and popcorn, he spends one-on-one time with another person on the floor where he works at Willows Estate.
Maplewood is using its PA system to give residents a smile during the global pandemic restrictions that have those who live there isolated in their rooms.
A Willows Estate family member recently picked up the tab to have several pizzas delivered to the Aurora long-term care.
Whether they’re listening to a short story, playing a card game or having a FaceTime visit with a loved one, Rosebridge Manor residents are enjoying an increase in individualized activities these days.
The commitment of being a frontline worker during the global COVID-19 pandemic is not going unnoticed by management at OMNI Health Care’s Aurora long-term care home.
Life enrichment aide (LEA) Lynanne Campbell may not be at work but her mind is clearly on the residents of Maplewood.
Every night, Diane Lockett leaves the small village of Eastons Corners and drives over to Rosebridge Manor.
- Royal memories, a chip truck visit and residents’ council week mark a busy month at OMNI homesOctober 6, 2022 - 6:45 am
- Resident’s son commends Streamway Villa team for helping his mother continue the activities she lovesOctober 5, 2022 - 6:45 am
- Pleasant Meadow residents gearing up for Norwood Fall FairOctober 4, 2022 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Company donates video of Streamway Villa residents having safe fun during the pandemicAugust 7, 2020 - 6:45 am
- ‘Parade’ of cars turns up to support Riverview Manor residents and staffApril 28, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Forest Hill residents make video thanking Trinity Presbyterian Church for Christmas giftsFebruary 20, 2020 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197