From a pizza party to a superhero theme day, Maplewood expressed its gratitude recently for its valued nursing staff. The Brighton long-term care home marked National Nursing Week. National Nursing Week ran from May 6-12.
About Natalie Hamilton
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Natalie Hamilton contributed a whooping 102 entries.
Entries by Natalie Hamilton
Willows Estate was thinking pink when it came to planning this year’s Mother’s Day tea.
Theme days, special visitors get nod from residents From wearing pajamas all day to playing the slot machines and tending to animals, life has been ducky for residents of OMNI Health Care homes. Frost Manor is just one of the eastern Ontario long-term care homes that’s embracing new ideas for unique activities. The Lindsay long-term […]
From two-legged to four, volunteers are an integral part of the culture at OMNI Health Care’s long-term care homes.
A friendship circle is a popular gathering all-round for residents and the volunteer who co-ordinates the activity at Willows Estate.
From the man who clears the dishes after a meal to the woman who hosts a small friendship circle, Willows Estate views its volunteers as integral members of the care team.
Look up, way up to discover the big impact volunteers have in Canada.
While national Nutrition and Hydration Month has wound down, serving up nutritious, homemade meals remains a daily priority in OMNI Health Care’s long-term care homes, nutritional care managers (NCMs) say.
With the roll of the dice, Maplewood life enrichment staff members spun a winning activity recently for residents.
From selecting a new handbag to purchasing sweets, a shopping trip usually provides a little boost for Willows Estate residents.
- This year’s World Elder Abuse Awareness Day focuses on decreasing isolation for seniorsJune 17, 2019 - 6:45 am
- Streamway Villa’s garden is looking like new, thanks to Day of Caring volunteersJune 14, 2019 - 6:45 am
- Co-op student learning valuable leadership skills at Frost ManorJune 13, 2019 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Rosebridge Manor team creates 2019 Amazing Quest for Quality CareJune 7, 2019 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Family member discusses positive impact new Riverview Manor will have on residents, staffMay 7, 2019 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: A look at how Almonte Country Haven prepares from-scratch cooking for residentsApril 4, 2019 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197