From a newborn dressed as Batman to a staff member sporting a head-to-toe pumpkin costume, Halloween was a memorable occasion at Rosebridge Manor.
About Natalie Hamilton
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Natalie Hamilton contributed a whooping 85 entries.
Entries by Natalie Hamilton
A crispness in the air, a fall fair and the apple harvest are sure signs of a change of season in Ontario.
Volunteering is a sweet affair at Maplewood.
From jelly beans to Swedish berries, the Brighton long-term care home expressed its appreciation for its volunteers with a number of sugary treats and a special event recently.
From the swish of the poodle skirt to the crooning of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll on the jukebox, Rosebridge Manor residents stepped back into the 1950s recently.
From being in a Corvette to perusing cars from days gone by, residents got all revved up about a recent car show at Rosebridge Manor.
BRIGHTON, Ont. – As she prepares for surgery Sept. 25, Kelly McEwan knows she has a team rooting for her recovery and well-being.
BRIGHTON, Ont. – When those who take care of the vulnerable become vulnerable themselves, a community steps up to support them.
The small town of Brighton is gearing up for its signature event of the year.
From hugging a goat to taking a Lift Lock boat cruise, the summer of 2018 will be one to remember for residents of several OMNI long-term care homes.
‘It was such a huge success’ Sweet corn fresh from the cob and garnished with real butter is residents to reach for a second helping in more ways than one. Willows Estate residents recently enjoyed a “corn roast” and some people enjoyed two or three cobs of corn. And, the event was such a hit, […]
- Award recipient says being on BSO team has been an opportunity to heighten leadership skillsNovember 16, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Resident Chris Todd receives Frost Manor’s Lifetime Achievement Award for her dedication to nursingNovember 15, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Environmental services worker Tanya Smith is always striving to make people’s day a little brighterNovember 14, 2018 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Amazing Quest for Quality Care makes its second appearance at OMNI’s Quality ForumOctober 24, 2018 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Woodland Country Fair brings local community togetherSeptember 21, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) Village Green’s 40th anniversary will be a celebration of the people who’ve made the home successfulAugust 27, 2018 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197