After enjoying five years as a registered practical nurse (RPN) at Almonte Country Haven, Sarah Whyte is now in the middle of completing her studies to become a registered nurse (RN).
About Michelle Strutzenberger
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Michelle Strutzenberger contributed a whooping 55 entries.
Whether he’s spending hours outdoors, reading voraciously or playing a brilliant hand of bridge with friends, Bob Winkler is quietly relishing his time as a plus-90-year-old after a lifetime of adventure and hard work.
Shirley Melvin has good reason to be proud of the flower gardens brightening up Almonte Country Haven’s entranceway. It was she who suggested installing a rock border around the gardens, to prevent them from being walked over, as had been happening.
Videographer Amber Pula found herself chuckling more than once as she edited the videos for OMNI Health Care’s first-ever video challenge. Though the topic of the videos was a serious one – quality care in long-term care homes – the brilliance of the videos was that they provided a way to blend fun, creativity and learning around an important issue.
KINGSTON, Ont. and PETERBOROUGH, Ont. – The annual OMNI manager’s forum, currently underway in Kingston, includes an “Oscar awards night” ambience this year as the organization’s first-ever video challenge takes centre stage.
- ‘Travelling programs’ encouraging resident involvement at Garden TerraceAugust 15, 2022 - 6:45 am
- Pandemic has highlighted the need for psycho-social support in LTC: social workerAugust 12, 2022 - 6:45 am
- Country Terrace residents take first lunch outing in two years to favourite spotAugust 11, 2022 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Company donates video of Streamway Villa residents having safe fun during the pandemicAugust 7, 2020 - 6:45 am
- ‘Parade’ of cars turns up to support Riverview Manor residents and staffApril 28, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Forest Hill residents make video thanking Trinity Presbyterian Church for Christmas giftsFebruary 20, 2020 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197