Between carol singing and Christmas goodies, bells and visits from loved ones, the atmosphere was set earlier this week for lots of Christmas cheer at Springdale Country Manor in Springville.
About Michelle Strutzenberger
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Michelle Strutzenberger contributed a whooping 55 entries.
Frank Trombley still misses the outings he enjoyed when one of the three 12-passenger vans provided by OMNI Health Care ended up at Burnbrae Gardens long-term care home in Campbellford where he lives.
Carolyn Della Foresta is committed to providing the leadership she does because she loves to see the ripple effect of positive results with residents as well as happy families and staff.
For the past three years, Garden Terrace’s Christmas staff parties have had to be pushed to January as outbreaks inevitably occur around the holiday season.
Maplewood residents and staff members are anticipating a sweeter spring and summer next year with the purchase of two front-porch awnings that will make it possible to enjoy the outdoors more often.
Asked about moments of joy and brightness in their lives now as residents of Woodland Villa long-term care home, most responses centre on relationships, people, loved ones.
When Debbie Kitchen first moved from working in the intensive care unit of a children’s hospital in Montreal to Woodland Villa, a Cornwall-area long-term care home nearly 30 years ago she wondered if she’d made the right decision.
Children, animals, entertainers and vendors all helped create an energetic spirit and atmosphere at the 10th annual Woodland Villa country fair Sept. 3.
LONG SAULT, Ont. — It had all the sights, sounds and smells of a country fair: Smoky barbecue scents; farm animals; bright jumpy castles alive with children; country music ringing across the bustling grounds; colourful vending tents; even a pie-throwing contest.
A small furry guest in a wheelchair had eyes lighting up at the Woodland Villa country fair last week.
- Streamway Villa welcomes back in-house entertainmentNovember 26, 2021 - 6:45 am
- OMNI homes in Northumberland-Peterborough South receive additional funding to increase staffing, hours of careNovember 25, 2021 - 6:45 am
- Door decorating contest ushers in the holiday season at West Lake TerraceNovember 24, 2021 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Company donates video of Streamway Villa residents having safe fun during the pandemicAugust 7, 2020 - 6:45 am
- ‘Parade’ of cars turns up to support Riverview Manor residents and staffApril 28, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Forest Hill residents make video thanking Trinity Presbyterian Church for Christmas giftsFebruary 20, 2020 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197