Leisha Mindle’s leadership shines through from the kitchen at West Lake Terrace long-term care home as she pays consistent attention to details and shows a steadfast dedication to the residents.
About Michelle Strutzenberger
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Michelle Strutzenberger contributed a whooping 55 entries.
PSW’s bubbly spirit, willingness to go the extra mile makes her an ‘Everyday Hero’ to residents, staff No matter what circumstances are unfolding, West Lake Terrace personal support worker (PSW) Amber Andrus somehow always manages to maintain a positive outlook.
‘It’s amazing all that she has learned and accomplished’ In the year and a half since she joined the Village Green team, clinical care co-ordinator (CCC) Mary Lee Turcotte’s go-getter spirit and care have inspired appreciation and respect.
While the July sun beat down temperatures close to 40 degrees Celsius, Chris Weber and Brian MacPherson worked the about-as-hot Village Green barbecue last Thursday.
For 30 years, Sherry MacDonald has been a hard worker who cares for the residents of Village Green long-term care home where she is employed.
Whether it’s how she takes co-op students “under her wing” when they come to work at the home or how she handles union issues, Maplewood long-term care home chef Tracy Morewood is a born leader, says Nancy Stillman.
From director of care Janna Sabourin’s growth as a “mentor” leader to registered nurse Susan Kellar’s dedication to continuous learning, there is much to learn from the 2016 Inspired Leader awardees.
Since stepping into her role as director of care (DOC) at Woodland Villa, Janna Sabourin has grown in her leadership ability, administrator Michael Rasenberg says.
It was the bright smiles on the faces of both children and residents that energized Maplewood life enrichment aide (LEA) Rosanne Blackburn most at a fun fair she recently organized.
Maplewood long-term care home in Brighton was pleasantly surprised with a visit from a group of local high school students who had walked over bearing gifts.
- ‘Travelling programs’ encouraging resident involvement at Garden TerraceAugust 15, 2022 - 6:45 am
- Pandemic has highlighted the need for psycho-social support in LTC: social workerAugust 12, 2022 - 6:45 am
- Country Terrace residents take first lunch outing in two years to favourite spotAugust 11, 2022 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Company donates video of Streamway Villa residents having safe fun during the pandemicAugust 7, 2020 - 6:45 am
- ‘Parade’ of cars turns up to support Riverview Manor residents and staffApril 28, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Forest Hill residents make video thanking Trinity Presbyterian Church for Christmas giftsFebruary 20, 2020 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197