OMNI Health Care’s culture centres on providing exceptional care with heart and humanity.
About Lisa Bailey
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Lisa Bailey contributed a whooping 10 entries.
Members of Rosebridge Manor’s spirited team got funky during filming May 7 for their entry in the first-ever OMNI Video Challenge.
Many of them had never done it before but now that they have, the team members behind West Lake Terrace’s contribution to the OMNI Video Challenge are feeling upbeat.
It’s been 25 years since Mary Lynne Gallagher joined Pleasant Meadow Manor, but the personal support worker (PSW) still remembers how she felt in those early days.
OMNIWay adds to quest to grow awareness of Frances Gage’s work For several seasons now, David Dimitrie has waited in an alcove at London’s Fanshawe College to take the bus home after class. There’s a U-shaped perennial garden in the area called the Hull Family Gardens, and in the middle of it sits a white […]
Streamway Villa residents, families and staff members had a “spooktacular” time celebrating Halloween Oct. 31.
Providing exceptional care is the essence of OMNI Health Care. Data collection plays a vital role in this process and the accuracy of the data is a must.
OMNI Health Care has demonstrated its commitment to quality in preparation for public reporting next April.
OMNI Health Care utilizes tools to determine their priorities for enhancing quality of care. It’s an informed decision making process that clarifies significant issues to address.
Frost Manor’s interim nutritional care manager says he might very well consider staying on permanently in long-term care because he’s enjoying the experience so much.
- ‘Travelling programs’ encouraging resident involvement at Garden TerraceAugust 15, 2022 - 6:45 am
- Pandemic has highlighted the need for psycho-social support in LTC: social workerAugust 12, 2022 - 6:45 am
- Country Terrace residents take first lunch outing in two years to favourite spotAugust 11, 2022 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Company donates video of Streamway Villa residents having safe fun during the pandemicAugust 7, 2020 - 6:45 am
- ‘Parade’ of cars turns up to support Riverview Manor residents and staffApril 28, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Forest Hill residents make video thanking Trinity Presbyterian Church for Christmas giftsFebruary 20, 2020 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197