A comprehensive diabetes program launched by OMNI Health Care in 2013 to enhance quality diabetes care for nursing-home residents across Ontario has earned recognition from the Ontario Long Term Care Association (OLTCA).
About Deron Hamel
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Deron Hamel contributed a whooping 1315 entries.
Entries by Deron Hamel
In the three years since Kylie Szczebonski joined the Streamway Villa team, the Cobourg long-term care home’s administrator has shown top-notch leadership qualities that have made her the ideal recipient for this year’s Inspired Leader award, says Christina Verleysen.
Participants in OMNI Health Care’s 21st annual golf tournament couldn’t have asked for better late-spring weather. The day was also full of fun, laughter and networking opportunities for everyone.
Garden Terrace nutritional care manager Dawn Cameron points to a salmon dish recently served to residents for dinner as an example of the fine cuisine prepared in the kitchen at the Ottawa-area long-term care home.
If there’s one thing Pleasant Meadow Manor office manager Sylvia Sanders does well it’s keeping everything at the Norwood long-term care home running like a proverbial well-oiled machine.
It’s that time of the year when high-school students are having their proms. For East Northumberland Secondary School student Brooke Parker, it was important her grandfather, George, got to see her dressed up for her big day, so she stopped by Maplewood en route to her prom on May 23.
Thirteen people representing Streamway Villa took to the streets of Cobourg May 27 to raise money and bring awareness to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada during the organization’s annual Big Bike event.
When Pleasant Meadow Manor personal support worker (PSW) Sarah McAdams walks through the door of the Norwood long-term care home at the start of her shifts, she always has a smile on her face, says her colleague Susan Towns.
A team representing Riverview Manor has raised $5,000 for this year’s Peterborough Mandarin MS Walk. It’s the second year the home has participated.
ORILLIA, Ont. – While at a bowling party with her children, Carolyn Della Foresta met a woman she was determined would work at Garden Terrace.
- New visitation rules helped make a happy Father’s Day at Frost ManorJuly 3, 2020 - 6:45 am
- Almonte staff celebrate as COVID-19 outbreak officially ends and outdoor visits startJune 30, 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Unique setup is helping Village Green residents safely visit their loved ones in the gardenJune 30, 2020 - 6:45 am
- ‘Parade’ of cars turns up to support Riverview Manor residents and staffApril 28, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Forest Hill residents make video thanking Trinity Presbyterian Church for Christmas giftsFebruary 20, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Frost Manor RN is thankful for the encouragement that allowed her to hone leadership skillsOctober 25, 2019 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197