Pleasant Meadow Manor residents have been busy recently making a side table and serving tray as part of the Norwood long-term care home’s woodworking program.
About Deron Hamel
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Deron Hamel contributed a whooping 1315 entries.
Entries by Deron Hamel
Burnbrae Gardens director of care (DOC) Lesley Dale says she’s applauding the Canadian government’s move to create a national dementia strategy, but adds that to make it successful engagement should start at the grassroots level.
Streamway Villa hosted an education session and dance Oct. 2 that saw residents and their families participate in a fun-filled evening which gave them a better understanding of quality initiatives being undertaken at the home and at OMNI Health Care.
Kylie Szczebonski is applauding a move by Canadian Health Minister Rona Ambrose to develop a dementia strategy for Canada.
Residents and staff at Pleasant Meadow Manor in Norwood recently hosted a unique program where people made their own teddy bears.
Enthusiasm is running high as OMNI Health Care homes prepare for mandatory public reporting next April.
OMNI Health Care is focusing on engaging front-line staff and families as a key part of improving quality in the organization’s 18 long-term care homes.
When an annual camping trip was cancelled for Frost Manor residents, the Lindsay long-term care home’s life enrichment team pulled together to make the best of a disappointing situation.
A car show hosted at Pleasant Meadow Manor Sept. 18 raised more than $2,000. All proceeds go towards ensuring every resident has a Christmas present this holiday season.
When Pleasant Meadow Manor resident Marion Jerome was unable to attend a recent family wedding, life enrichment aide (LEA) Tiffany Martell came to the rescue.
- New visitation rules helped make a happy Father’s Day at Frost ManorJuly 3, 2020 - 6:45 am
- Almonte staff celebrate as COVID-19 outbreak officially ends and outdoor visits startJune 30, 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Unique setup is helping Village Green residents safely visit their loved ones in the gardenJune 30, 2020 - 6:45 am
- ‘Parade’ of cars turns up to support Riverview Manor residents and staffApril 28, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Forest Hill residents make video thanking Trinity Presbyterian Church for Christmas giftsFebruary 20, 2020 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Frost Manor RN is thankful for the encouragement that allowed her to hone leadership skillsOctober 25, 2019 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197