ORILLIA, Ont. – Wildwood Care Centre is being graciously embraced by the OMNI Health Care family.
About Deron Hamel
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Deron Hamel contributed a whooping 1158 entries.
Entries by Deron Hamel
Riverview Manor’s Kelley McGleish, left, and Lori Wallace arrive in style for the Viva Las Vegas theme at the 2nd Annual OMNI Awards & Recognition Night May 7 in Orillia.
OMNI Health Care president and CEO Patrick McCarthy says the organization is “encouraged” by the province’s commitment in the 2014 budget to enhance the long-term-care home capital redevelopment strategy but adds only time will tell how effective the plan will be in moving the sector forward.
OMNI Health Care’s annual Fern Resort managers’ forum kicks off today, and president and CEO Patrick McCarthy says attendees can expect fun times mixed with important educational opportunities.
When Kentwood Park life enrichment co-ordinator (LEC) Lisa Mills received a phone call from Community Living Prince Edward recently, inviting her and six residents to a breakfast, she thought it would be a great opportunity for an outing.
Canada recently celebrated National Volunteer Week, and OMNI Health Care long-term care homes were once again in full form for the annual seven days of recognition of those who selflessly give their time to help others.
Neil MacDonald counts the recent volunteer luncheon as one of the highlights so far of his time as Frost Manor’s interim nutritional care manager.
Residents, staff members and their families found more than sweet treats at Pleasant Meadow Manor on Easter weekend.
Dr. Sherry Dupuis sheds light on how people with dementia react to certain words Thursday, April 24, 2014 — Deron Hamel TORONTO – The language we use when referring to people with dementia directly impacts how the disease and those living with it are perceived. Therefore, we need to think carefully about the words we […]
When Director of Care Lesley Dale’s daughter Emily and newborn baby granddaughter Violet stopped in to visit Burnbrae Gardens recently a brand-new program was born.
- Collaborative, month-long ‘under the sea’ theme has been a hit with Frost Manor residentsJuly 22, 2019 - 6:45 am
- Volunteer vowed to ‘give back’ to Riverview Manor all the LTC home gave his mother-in-lawJuly 19, 2019 - 6:45 am
- Village Green barbecue creates a strong sense of communityJuly 18, 2019 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Rosebridge Manor team creates 2019 Amazing Quest for Quality CareJune 7, 2019 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: Family member discusses positive impact new Riverview Manor will have on residents, staffMay 7, 2019 - 6:45 am
- VIDEO: A look at how Almonte Country Haven prepares from-scratch cooking for residentsApril 4, 2019 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197