Long-time service and dedication to home recognized
Almonte Country Haven recently recognized several dedicated staff members at a ceremony where service pins and gifts were given as a token of gratitude.
OMNI Health Care president and CEO Patrick McCarthy was on hand Oct. 25 to congratulate the staff members for their hard work and dedication to residents.
Staff members recognized for their years of service include:
– Personal support worker (PSW) Ellen Cole (25 years)
– PSW Kevin Burke (20 years)
– PSW Kelly Hansen (five years)
– PSW Jen Bassett (five years)
Almonte Country Haven also presented awards to honour other staff members:
– Wendy Howatt-Seguin (Everyday Hero)
– JoAnne Neill (Mentor of the Year)
– Jessica Lynch (one of five finalists for the Anita St-Jean Caregiver of the Year Award )
Almonte Country Haven administrator Marilyn Colton says while all these staff members bring different strengths and talents to the home, there are ties that bind them.
“It’s their dedication to the OMNI values, particularly Respect, and their commitment to the residents,” she says.
Keep reading the OMNIway for more stories about this event in coming days.
— More to come
If you have feedback on this story, please call the newsroom at 800-294-0051, ext. 23, or e-mail deron(at)axiomnews.ca.