Pleasant Meadow Manor is located in a peaceful country setting in the village of Norwood, just east of Peterborough. Emergency medical services are easily accessed in Peterborough and Campbellford.
- Bright and attractively decorated, modern single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- Located within minutes of a large hospital and emergency services
- 61 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Fireplace lounge
- Committed to staff education
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer's disease or dementia.
- Enclosed garden and patio areas, gazebo
- Active social and recreation program
- Resident Council
Residents are encouraged to take part in the life of Norwood and we invite area people to become involved in our home. Our full social calendar includes outings to the local sugar bush, the local fair and school musicals. We enter a float in the annual village parade. And residents can enjoy a variety of programs, including gardening, baking and computing. Our dedicated volunteers add much to the good times we have at summer barbecues, birthday parties, annual bazaars, holiday dinners and our annual variety show. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.
Back to Our Homes