Long Sault, Ontario
Woodland Villa is a licensed and accredited, long-term care residence within reach of the St. Lawrence River in Long Sault just west of Cornwall. From the patio, you can enjoy Woodland Villa’s peaceful surroundings – an expanse of groomed lawns, a perennial garden and surrounding woods. Residents and visitors can enjoy this view from our comfortable lounges and from residents’ rooms.
- Bright and attractively decorated, modern single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- Located within minutes of a large hospital and emergency services
- 111 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Garden and patio areas
- Active social and recreation program
- Resident Council
Residents are encouraged to take part in community life and we invite people from this area to become involved in our home. Our outings include shopping excursions, Sunday church services and the annual Brockville boat cruise. We are proud to provide training opportunities for a variety of educational programs. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly. Volunteers add much to the good times we have at our summer barbecues, birthday parties, pub nights, holiday dinners and celebrations.
This home can be viewed interactively online as a Virtual Tour!
Click here, choose “Stormont,” then select “Woodland Villa.”
Visit Woodland Villa
You are welcome to join us for a tour of our home. To find out more about our home or to book a tour please contact:
Director of Care
30 Mille Roches Road
Long Sault, ON K0C 1P0
Telephone: (613) 534-2276
Facsimile: (613) 534-8559