West Lake Terrace is located on spacious grounds in the countryside just outside Picton in historic Prince Edward County. We overlook West Lake and the popular Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- Attractively decorated, single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 47 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Located within minutes of the Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital in Picton
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Garden and patio area
- Active social and recreation program
- Physiotherapy services
- Resident Council
West Lake Terrace enjoys strong community support. Based on our belief that residents continue to be valued citizens, we encourage them to take part in the life of the surrounding community and invite people from this area to become involved in our home. Our outings include picnics and fishing, the local fair, Thousand Islands boat cruises and bus tours. Our dedicated volunteers add much to the good times we have at our summer barbecues, annual bazaars, shopping excursions, holiday dinners and celebrations. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.