Village Green is a licensed and accredited, long-term care residence in the quiet farming hamlet of Selby. We are easily accessible just north Highway 401 and within five minutes of the Napanee Hospital.
- Attractively decorated, modern single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 66 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Enclosed garden and patio area
- Active social and recreation program
- Physiotherapy services
- Resident Council
Residents are encouraged to take part in the life of the surrounding community and we invite people from this area to become involved in our home. Our outings include an annual boat cruise to the Thousand Islands, hockey games in Napanee , van outings, visits to local fairs, shopping excursions and local parades. Volunteers add much to the good times we have at our summer barbecues, birthday parties, annual bazaars, holiday dinners and celebrations. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.