Kentwood Park is located within walking distance of downtown Picton and the Bay of Quinte. Our single-level home is designed for residents’ comfort and boasts a warm family atmosphere. Residents enjoy watching neighbourhood children in the playground across the street.
- Attractively decorated, single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 45 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Located within minutes of the Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital in Picton.
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Garden and patio area
- Active social and recreation program
- Physiotherapy services
- Resident Council
Residents are encouraged to take part in the life of Picton and we invite local people to become involved in our home. Our outings include picnics, Thousand Islands boat cruises, camping swimming and country drives. Our dedicated volunteers add much to the good times we have at summer barbecues, birthday parties, musical programs, holiday dinners and celebrations. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.