Almonte Country Haven is located in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of the town of Almonte, 30 minutes from Ottawa. Specialized health care services are easily accessed..
- Bright and attractively decorated, modern single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- Emergency medical services are just minutes away at the Almonte General Hospital
- Located within minutes of a large hospital and emergency services
- 82 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Fireplace lounge
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- Garden and patio areas with gazebo
- Active social and recreation program
- Resident Council
Residents are encourages to take part in the life of Almonte and we invite local townspeople to become involved in our home. Our outings include visits to the local sugar bush, excursions to the local highland games and luncheons in local venues. Our volunteers add much to the good times we have at summer barbecues, annual bazaars, holiday dinners and celebrations. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.
This home can be viewed interactively online as a Virtual Tour! Click here, choose “North Lanark”, then select “Almonte Country Haven”.