Judging by many of the stories The OMNIway has covered recently, it’s hard not to notice the spirit of community that flows through each of OMNI Health Care’s 18 long-term care homes.
About OMNI Health Care
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud OMNI Health Care contributed a whooping 20 entries.
Entries by OMNI Health Care
We’re in a new year, and 2018 is stacking up to a busy one for OMNI Health Care, with a lot going on within the organization and the long-term care sector at large.
The OMNIway would like to wish all of our readers a happy and healthy holiday season. We will resume publishing on Tuesday, Jan. 2.
The main ingredient that makes OMNI Health Care’s culture vibrant and the quality of care high in the organization’s 18 long-term care homes has always been its people.
National Seniors Day was recognized across Canada on Oct. 1. The day, which is endorsed annually by the Government of Canada, is aimed at honouring older adults and celebrating their achievements and gifts.
OMNI Health Care team members working in the organization’s 18 long-term care homes demonstrated at the 2017 Quality Forum their understanding of what quality is, how important quality is to the residents they serve and their eagerness to deliver quality experiences.
OMNI is in the people business. We’re people caring for people, so the concept of taking care of business is not just about the numbers, it’s not about any single aspect of the organization, it’s about taking care of all aspects of the organization that supports the concept of people taking care of people.
The OMNIway would like to wish all of our readers a happy and healthy holiday season. We will resume publishing on Tuesday, Jan. 3.
Renowned actor Gene Wilder passed away Aug. 29 at age 83 after what initial media reports described as a “long illness.” Many around the world expressed shock when it was soon revealed Wilder had succumbed to Alzheimer’s disease, a condition he had lived with for several years.
Food is an important part of life in long-term care homes. Aside from the obvious nutritional benefits, food also fosters enjoyment and social activity. Perhaps most importantly, food provides choice, something residents hold dear.
- Volunteer musical trio honoured with OLTCA awards for work with Forest Hill residentsApril 20, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Connie Coll reflects on year volunteering at Springdale with her cat, HeroApril 19, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Burnbrae Gardens staff and residents wear hockey jerseys in support of Humboldt BroncosApril 18, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) ‘Oh, I just love it in here’: Village Green resident discusses what she loves about her homeApril 13, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) Volunteering at Village Green is the ‘most rewarding thing I’ve ever done,’ says Jeanne IrvineApril 9, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) Kimberley Wickens discusses her ‘exciting’ journey as Village Green’s residents’ council presidentMarch 26, 2018 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197