The sound of voices singing Tom Jones’ Delilah trails out of the dining room at Maplewood.
About Natalie Hamilton
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Natalie Hamilton contributed a whooping 65 entries.
Entries by Natalie Hamilton
As the cucumber plant is beginning to sprout, so are the possibilities for a gardening program at Maplewood.
BRIGHTON, Ont. – Maplewood honoured thy mothers with a May 14 social event at the Brighton long-term care home.
Possessing more than a century of life experience, Anne Graham blew out the candles on her 103rd birthday cake this week.
For one resident, it’s colouring.
Maplewood residents are feeling the love.
Love, flowers and candy are three things that come to mind for Willows Estate residents as they contemplate the meaning of Valentine’s Day.
Special deliveries are underway at Maplewood and they require being handled with care.
BRIGHTON, Ont. – With live entertainment, a fine spread and an appearance by the jovial man in red, members of the local military community made spirits bright recently for Maplewood residents.
A staff member donning a silly hat or a fancy scarf dangling from a resident’s neck is bringing fun and laughter to Willows Estate.
- Volunteer musical trio honoured with OLTCA awards for work with Forest Hill residentsApril 20, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Connie Coll reflects on year volunteering at Springdale with her cat, HeroApril 19, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Burnbrae Gardens staff and residents wear hockey jerseys in support of Humboldt BroncosApril 18, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) ‘Oh, I just love it in here’: Village Green resident discusses what she loves about her homeApril 13, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) Volunteering at Village Green is the ‘most rewarding thing I’ve ever done,’ says Jeanne IrvineApril 9, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) Kimberley Wickens discusses her ‘exciting’ journey as Village Green’s residents’ council presidentMarch 26, 2018 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197