The OMNIway would like to wish all of our readers a happy and healthy holiday season. We will resume publishing on Monday, Jan. 4. Read more
7 churches work together to host annual service
SPRINGVILLE, Ont. – Seven area churches came together to light up Christmas for Springdale Country Manor residents and their families again this year. Read more
Open house, Christmas choir, presents part of the celebrations
OMNI Health Care is spreading tidings of comfort and joy to all residents of its 18 long-term care homes in Ontario. Read more
Between carol singing and Christmas goodies, bells and visits from loved ones, the atmosphere was set earlier this week for lots of Christmas cheer at Springdale Country Manor in Springville.
An annual Christmas service took place at the long-term care home on Dec. 15. Family members joined with residents in enjoying the evening. A resident choir also shared their gifts of singing and bell ringing.
Click here to watch the video.
If you have feedback on this story, please call the newsroom at 800-294-0051, ext. 27, or e-mail michelle(at)axiomnews.com.
Ties with people and organizations outside the home enhances quality of life for residents
Strengthening community ties is one theme that has been central to the folks at Frost Manor throughout 2015. Read more
A two-and-three-quarter-minute video captures some of the highlights from OMNI Health Care in 2015 – and, of course, OMNI’s core value of fun and laughter is a central theme. Read more
All 61 residents getting a present, thanks to outpour of support
The Pleasant Meadow Manor team raised a whopping $1,450 at a recent fundraising event that has ensured each of the Norwood long-term care home’s 61 residents will get a Christmas present. Read more
Home switches annual bazaar to an open-house format with positive results
When Country Terrace staff saw dwindling numbers of vendors and community attendance at its Christmas bazaar in 2014, the life enrichment team decided to change the format to maximize the annual event, which raises money for the home’s residents’ council. Read more
‘It’s a communal activity; it draws us together,’ says Trish Mills
“It’s a lovely bond we have.” That’s what comes to mind for Trish Mills when she reflects on what’s best about a resident Christmas choir she’s now leading at Springdale Country Manor. Read more
OMNI values of fun and creativity lead to new discoveries for two homes
Fun and creativity are two of OMNI Health Care’s core values that help ensure a high quality of life for the more than 1,400 residents living in the organization’s 18 long-term care homes. Read more
- Volunteer musical trio honoured with OLTCA awards for work with Forest Hill residentsApril 20, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Connie Coll reflects on year volunteering at Springdale with her cat, HeroApril 19, 2018 - 6:45 am
- Burnbrae Gardens staff and residents wear hockey jerseys in support of Humboldt BroncosApril 18, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) ‘Oh, I just love it in here’: Village Green resident discusses what she loves about her homeApril 13, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) Volunteering at Village Green is the ‘most rewarding thing I’ve ever done,’ says Jeanne IrvineApril 9, 2018 - 6:45 am
- (VIDEO) Kimberley Wickens discusses her ‘exciting’ journey as Village Green’s residents’ council presidentMarch 26, 2018 - 6:45 am
OMNI Health Care
2020 Fisher Drive, Suite 1
Peterborough ON K9J 6X6
Telephone: 705 748-6631
Facsimile: 705 742-9197